THE SILVA CREW

"Ain't no use in complaining when you got a job to do!"

Thursday, August 7, 2008


A few of my girlfriends decorated our car for our trip and gave us goodie bags and I had to share the pictures. Thanks, Trisha, Emma, Kjersti, Kelli, Annette and Amy,we loved it.


The box around my face is to show the best karaoke singer. A few good friends to me to a family friendly bar and we sang karaoke a few nights before we left.


On the road again


The Silva Crew






Utah here we come........California we will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we do miss California!!!!!!1


Miguel in the big truck
His window said Nacho Libre - due to him dressing up as Nacho Libre for Halloween - sorry honey the name just stuck with you.
Cutie pie Mikey in the big truck


My view for 15 hours --------- YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

GO Gray's said...

I miss you so much!!!!!

The Jeffs Family said...

We miss you! Last week in Primary we sang "Popcorn Popping" and Kaitlyn and I thought of Jacob because we used to do the popping motion in each other's faces. Hope you are doing well!